Two posts in one day -- I'm making up for lost time. I actually took pictures of this one: go me!
I kind of feel like this recipe was a little more trouble than it was worth... but it was different, sorta unique presentation, and my husband ate chicken breast without complaints ("it's usually really dry").
So, here is the link: http://www.allthingscheese.com/cheesy-rice-stuffed-chicken-breasts/
And here are the steps and pictures, when the recipe is quartered (SERVES 2)...
1/2 Tbsp. Cream Cheese (in the interest of full disclosure, I used Neufchatel cheese: less fat, worked fine)
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup instant white rice, cooked (which we don't have in our house, so this recipe took a little while longer for me, because I had to cook up some rice. Oh well.)
1/4 cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed (which we DID have in the house, for when I miss the Garden Deli and make my own stuffed potatoes)
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness (recipe says these should be "small" which I don't believe ours were, but I made it work)
Here's my pounding picture:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix cheeses, rice and broccoli together.
3. Place chicken breasts on cutting board, top sides down. Spread evenly with rice mixture.
4. Starting at a small end, roll up the chicken breasts as tightly as possible. Place seam-side down in a baking dish and drizzle with dressing. (As I expected, a bit of the filling came right on out of the rolled up breasts, so I just piled it on top of the chicken for baking.)
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through (I let our somewhat large breasts cook for at least 40 minutes).